How to Sell Business to Business with Riaz Sidi
The following posts are designed to help new and experienced sales consultants to SELL!
Bookmark this page now and return to it to access this comprehensive series anytime.
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of B2B sales, I want to debunk some sales myths.
Every industry has circumstantial conditions that will make it harder (but not impossible) to sell any given product or service.
In some industries it will be delivery or processing time, in others it may be the technology or the effectiveness of said solution.
Don’t be the person who blames these conditions on your ability to perform.
Although this can happen to sales consultants at any stage of their sales career,
the moment you blame circumstances outside of your control
for your inability to sell
you are setting yourself up for disaster.
The truth: YOU control the quality of your leads, the quality of your communication, and the quality of your customer service.
So before you read anything else on this site, have an open-mind and find out:
How to Sell Business to Business
Continue here to learn how to sell business to business (B2B):
- 4 Reasons Your Cold Call Fails in the First 5 Seconds
- Why You Should Learn to Shut the F*** Up
- Is Transparency the Ultimate Sales Tool?
- How to Control Your Emotions and Sell
- The Only Thing Stopping You From Real Success
- 3 Dead Giveaways Your Prospect is Losing Interest
- 6 Thought-Provoking Sales Mantras
- The Most Important Buying Signal in Sales
- Why You Can’t Scroll Past This Headline Without Clicking
- Can You Really Generate Sales Leads Using Social Media?
- You’re Not Perfect Sh*thead!
- How Numbers CAN Lie
- Does Your Pricing Strategy Suck?
Also, come back to the blog often for the latest sales and marketing tips.
I won’t lie – a lot of work went into these posts but we have only begun. If you like this free series, give yourself full instant access to all material on how to sell business to business by signing up for free sales and marketing updates here:
Thank you for taking the time to visit!